Contactless Baby infrared thermometer
Contactless infrared thermometer
- Measures the human body temperature at a distance of 3-5 cm
- Stores the last 32 temperature measurements (in Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Auto off (after 5 seconds) to save power
- Three-color backlit LCD display
- It can be used to measure the temperature of various surfaces, liquids and ambient temperature
- Prolonged use (40,000 measurements)
- Alarm when temperature exceeds 38ºC (100.4ºF)
Every little one is getting sick in their first years and for parents is not an easy way to deal with mostly because babies cannot speak about how they feel. So, when the baby’s forehead is hot, every mom thinks it could be a fever. But before calling the doctor, the temperature must be measured with an accurate reading thermometer.
Therefore, our thermometer is an easy to use device and has an advanced technology that measures babies’ temperature accurately. From a distance of 3-5 cm you can check the human body temperature and store up to 32 measurements (in Celsius or Fahrenheit).
Made from non-toxic materials, the U-Grow contactless infrared thermometer has a three-color backlit LCD display and the auto off feature is activated after 5 seconds to save power. It also can be used to measure the temperature of various surfaces, liquids and ambient temperature.
This device is perfect for the whole family, easy to use in every moment of the day, even at night when the lights are off, and has a prolonged use of 40,000 measurements. Also, when the temperature exceeds 38ºC (100.4ºF) you hear a delicate alarm.